top of page
Modern Villa
Introducing our law firm

Greendoor Convey are conveyancers and experts in acting for clients who are buying or selling a residential property in Victoria.

We offer:

  • Low fixed costs payable at Settlement.  


  • We act on a no move no costs basis. If you do not complete your purchase or sale, we do not send a bill.

  • A lawyer with 10+ years’ experience will work for you.

  • We provide attentive, accurate and practical legal advice in plain English. No short cuts or “call centre” type handling common among big conveyancing firms.​


  • We ensure the efficient transfer of your property in a financially and legally secure manner, allowing you to focus on the practicalities of moving.

  • We make a donation on your behalf to Greenfleet, an Australian not-for-profit environmental organisation, to offset the carbon emissions produced by the property you are buying or selling. 

Contact us today on (03) 9696 2618 or via our contact form to book in a free no-obligation telephone appointment with a member of our team. 

About us

Greendoor Convey is a part of Hall & Thompson, a law firm serving Victorians since 1969.

We offer a wide range of services to help you purchase or sell your residential property, whether that be a house, apartment, vacant land or an off-the-plan acquisition.

We can assist with:

  • Advice on Contract of Sale and Vendor Statement.

  • Advice on stamp duty, including any concessions or exemptions, and other transaction costs.

  • Conducting legal due diligence on the property by obtaining and advising on the property certificates from regulatory bodies.

  • Negotiating on your behalf with the other party’s lawyer​ or selling agent.

  • Liaising with regulatory bodies, including your council, water authority, State Revenue Office etc.

  • Liaising with your mortgage broker, financier and selling agent.

  • Lodging or withdrawing caveats and discharging mortgages.

  • Attending to Settlement of the transaction.

  • Survivorship Application (i.e. if a joint tenant on the Title passes away, then the surviving proprietor will need to make an application to have the deceased's name removed from the Title).

  • Transmission Application (i.e. appointment of the representative of the Estate to the Title in the event of a death in certain circumstances).


  • Transfer of Title from joint proprietors or tenants-in-common to sole proprietor in the event of divorce or dissolution of business partnership.

We will make a donation on your behalf to Greenfleet, a not-for-profit environmental organisation, to help offset the carbon emissions produced by the property you are buying or selling and to keep up the fight against the disastrous effects of climate change. See more on our commitment to the environment.

Contact us

You can contact us at or (03) 9696 2618.

If you are transacting on a commercial property or farm, contact Hall & Thompson.

LIV Membership.jpg
bottom of page